Do Something Nice Day – 10/5
We could all use a little more nice in the world. Consider encouraging your golfers to do something nice while you provide something nice in return.
Consider these nice things:
- compliment someone
- take the time to listen to someone
- buy someone a coffee or dinner
- mow someone’s lawn or rake their leaves
- buy someone flowers
- simply smile and say hello to people you meet
- share something of yours with someone else
- cook someone a meal
- ask someone if they need help
- send someone a letter
- hold the door for someone
NEEDS FROM COURSE
- Decide on promotion
- Free coffee
- Complimentary soft drink
- Price of 3 when you bring a foursome
- All paying golfers get a free logo ball
- Special promo rate using our promo-url
TEESNAP’S MARKETING TEAM EXECUTION
- Create emails for promotion
- Social Media Posts
- Facebook Event
- Website calendar
- Blog Post
Ready to Market Your Course?
Let our marketing experts begin customizing this idea for your golf course. If this idea is something you’d like to execute at your golf course, please let your CSR Marketer know.
Once your request is received, they will begin tailoring the idea for you and provide a draft for feedback. Fill out the form to let your CSR Marketer know that you’re interested in this marketing initiative.