Are you lacking confidence in your financial reporting?
Accounting problems can cost you.
- Does it feel like you’re living paycheck to paycheck?
- Are you lacking confidence in your financial reporting?
- Are you struggling to forecast your business?
- Are you behind on taxes, reconciliation, or reporting?
- IRS Penalties
- Over/Under Payment of Taxes
- Non-Compliance with Regulations
- Inaccurate Cash Flow Assumptions
- Poor Forecasting
- Misleading Financials
- Lost Time….lots of it.
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Financial statements Year-end preparation & more
Less expensive than hiring an employee or 3rd party
Our bookkeeping team is full of golf industry veterans
- Daily sales summary journal entry via Quickbooks*
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
- Monthly business credit card
- Inventory adjustments
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Sales tax reporting
- Journal entries
- Financial statements
- Year-end preparation
- P&L plus Balance Sheet creation and reconciliation
- GL creation and reconciliation
- Reconcile past due invoices
- Less expensive than hiring an employee or a 3rd party company
- Our bookkeeping team is full of golf industry veterans
- Our bookkeeping team has a granular understanding of Teesnap backend and reporting
Don’t Know Where to Start?
If you’re just getting started in the golf industry, you likely need a helping hand. Our team of golf course accountants have provided a Chart of Accounts that you can use when you set up your books.
There isn’t an industry standard for accounts, but these are the labels that work best when you’re just starting out.