Job Type: Full-Time
Various US states
What does a TeeSnap Regional Account Executive do for Allegiant?
As a Regional Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating a sales pipeline through existing channels, prospecting, referrals, and cold calls into a predefined territory of daily fee golf courses. You will be expected to sell, implement, and maintain ongoing healthy relationships with client golf courses and management groups. Each Account Executive must reach and maintain a quarterly and yearly quota.
What are some of the daily duties of a TeeSnap Regional Account Executive?
- Creating a sales pipeline through your current network, networking, referrals, and cold calling
- Traveling 50%+ of the time
- Primary interface with client throughout sales and implementation process – from cold-call to sale through implementation and ongoing support
- Interpret client feedback to identify improvements to product/service
- Solve and/or communicate golf course issues with your supervisor
- Update material as required to support new releases and product/service introductions
- Analyze post-implementation client support issues to ensure better future training, and create improvements to the overall customer experience
- Master the Teesnap product
College degree preferred or equivalent.
Minimum one (1) year previous experience in Sales related functions. Desired: 5+ in Sales related functions.
Other skills, knowledge, and qualifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Action and process oriented in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to network and establish professional relationships with decision makers at golf courses.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously.
- Critical thinker
- Excellent presentation skills