Teesnap is proud to announce the integration of IBM Cognos, an enterprise-grade business intelligence software tool utilized by many Fortune 500 companies, into our ecosystem solution. Teesnap’s data architecture combined with the power of IBM Cognos allows operators to understand their customers and operations in more effective and efficient way to directly influence daily decisions. It serves as an amazing technical resource to you as a user of Teesnap that gives you the power to better understand your business and drive more revenue.
What does this mean to you, as the golf course operator or MCO?
- Easily access real-time dashboards and reports from the IBM Cognos application on an iPad or on any device with a browser.
- Teesnap delivers dashboards of key performance indicators of your most pertinent data into one view. Gone are the days of having to pull multiple reports and a calculator to better understand your data.
- Teesnap provides intuitive DTD, MTD, YTD, PTD reporting comparison views to understand where you’ve been and where you are going.
- Reports are served up in any fashion and format you’d like.
- MCO’s are no longer manually aggregating reports from GM’s at properties. Operators have access to portfolio views (roll up) reports or they can drill down into the details of a single property.
We’re excited to be the first to make an enterprise-grade reporting solution available to the golf industry. We look forward to talking with you about how the information available through Cognos will benefit your course’s operations.