Google recently rolled out a great new product that allows your golf course to turn positive reviews into nice looking posters that can be printed or shared online. It is called Small Thanks With Google and we like it! Reviews are a great thing to have, and why not show them off?
These generated posters are free, easy to use, and are another reason to encourage golfers to leave reviews on your golf course Google My Business listing. You can start with the pre-selected reviews, or choose from a set list of your top reviews to create a customized poster. Then you can export for use in your design campaigns or shared directly to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. It takes less than five minutes to get an awesome looking design. You can also print for your business, send in an email through Teesnap campaigns, or feature on your Teesnap website.
Check out some of our Teesnap clients’ posters we created by using this new tool from Google.
Want to Make your own?
- Start here: https://smallthanks.withgoogle.com
- Search for your golf course name in the search box.
- Once you select your location, three auto generated posters of good reviews will be created.
- You can select one of them you like and click “Generate Assets”.
- If you’d like to customize yours, select “or customize your own”.
- When done click on “Generate Assets”.
- Then you can download the poster in a PDF for printing and also share to Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.