Dog Days of Summer
Officially, the Dog Days of Summer happen from 7/22 – 8/22. It’s often difficult to get golfers to play golf when it’s hot out. You can put together a mid-season membership drive or have a play on words and offer times of the day where golfers can bring their dogs to play golf with them.
NEEDS FROM COURSE
Decide on promotion:
- Membership special
- Online only discount for remainder of season memberships
- First month of membership is free
- During the Dog Days of Summer, dogs can play with their owners from 1 – 4 p.m.
- Team up with local charity and be a drop off location for food pantry or shelter
- Offer a weekly pop-up sale where something is on sale for the four hot weeks of summer months
- Set up a splash pad and a live band and have weekly concerts
TEESNAP’S MARKETING TEAM EXECUTION
- Send emails for promotion
- Create flyer if needed
- Web calendar, Facebook Event and Social posts for promotion
Ready to Market Your Course?
Let our marketing experts begin customizing this idea for your golf course. If this idea is something you’d like to execute at your golf course, please let your CSR Marketer know.
Once your request is received, they will begin tailoring the idea for you and provide a draft for feedback. Fill out the form to let your CSR Marketer know that you’re interested in this marketing initiative.