A big shoutout to the golf course professionals using Teesnap technology and services this year! In total, courses utilizing Teesnap’s Golf Marketing Services experienced a 89% growth from 2021 to 2022 – CONGRATULATIONS! It takes a lot of planning to execute a successful Black Friday campaign, and we are proud to have been a part of these successful stories.
We do it all!
There are several benefits to using a website to promote Black Friday for golf courses:
- Reach: A website can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection, which means it can potentially reach a larger audience when coupled with effecting marketing strategies
- Convenience: Customers can shop online at any time and from any location, making it convenient for them to make purchases.
- Increased sales: By making it easy for customers to find and purchase products or services, a website can help increase sales.
- Customer insights: A website can help a business gather valuable data about its customers, including their preferences, purchasing habits, and other demographic information, which can be used to improve marketing efforts and tailor products or services to meet the needs of the target audience.
- Cost-effective: A website can be a cost-effective way to promote sales, as it allows a business to reach a large audience without the need for expensive print or broadcast advertising.
What we would love to help you with:
- Grow your email list for a larger Black Friday audience
- A countdown timer to the sale on the homepage
- Refreshed Black Friday look in your online store
- Attractive online store products
- Targeted marketing: Emails can be targeted to specific segments of a business’s customer base, allowing a golf course to tailor its marketing efforts to the specific needs and interests of different groups of customers.
- Cost-effective: Email marketing is typically less expensive than other forms of marketing, such as direct mail or print advertising.
- Measurable results: Email marketing campaigns can be easily tracked and measured, allowing a business to see how successful they are and make adjustments as needed.
- Personalization: Emails can be personalized with the recipient’s name and other relevant information, making them feel more targeted and relevant to the recipient.
- Increased sales: By offering special discounts or promotions to email subscribers, a business can drive sales and increase revenue.
- Customer insights: Email marketing can provide a golf course with valuable data about its customers, including their preferences and purchasing habits, which can be used to improve marketing efforts and tailor products or services to meet the needs of the target audience.
- Brand building: Email marketing can help a business establish and promote its brand, helping it stand out from competitors and build customer loyalty.
What we would love to help you with:
- Email #1: Teaser Email – get your golfers excited about the upcoming sale (and let them know you’re doing one!)
- Email #2: Sale starts – let them know the sale is on and to head to your website / pro shop to start shopping
- Email #3: Black Friday – create excitement by prompting your golfers to act now and participate in the sale
- Email #4: Cyber Monday – create urgency by letting them know this is the last call – sale ends today
Get Signed Up Today!
We’d love to be a part of your Black Friday promotion! If you’d like to learn more about Black Friday for golf courses, please complete this form and a Client Success Representative will contact you.
*We are only able to offer this to a limited number of our Teesnap partners, so get signed up today!